Holley 4tbi to 7747

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 15 22:36:20 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Sherwin <wsherwin at idirect.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, March 15, 1999 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Holley 4tbi to 7747

They just wire the injectors in 2 groups of 2.
Take and wire two in series, consider that as one injector.
I tried something similiar to this using Saturated Injectors, and the low
speed response just fell apart.
If I were you, I'd look at a ecm meant for running 4 Peak, and Hold
Injectors.
The 1227749 is one such ecm, and there is a bunch of info about it at the
www.syty.org site
Cheers
Bruce