Computer wanted to buy (cheap)

Dave Hempstead dave_hempstead at hp.com
Tue Mar 16 13:30:40 GMT 1999

Hi,
   I'm working on my 95 ECM, and I need one that I can rip apart and do
experiments on.  There is a fair chance I'll break something in it, so I
don't want to use the one I'm using to run my engine today.
   So....   I'm looking to buy a computer out of any of the following
cars.
      94-95 GM B-body (Impala SS, Caprice, Buick Roadmaster) with LT-1
engine
      94-95 F body (Camaro, Firebird) with LT-1 engine

   If anyone has a line on one of these for a reasonable price, please
let me know.  It must work electrically, but not necessarily
mechanically.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Dave Hempstead
dave_hempstead at hp.com