Holley 4tbi to 7747

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Wed Mar 17 01:22:14 GMT 1999

>I would like to do the 7749 conversion this summer.  It should hook up
>just like the 7730, i think.  But the 7749 has a real nice free-ware
>programming tool!
>
>Andy
>p.s. so are the holley injectors P+H?  The 749 and 730 are both P+H.
>right?

According to Holley, the injector coils have the exact same electrical
specifications as the GM 220/TBI injectors and are to be ideally driven in a
4/1 amp P&H configuration.   They certainly operate faster/crisper with
individual 4/1 amp drivers, than with two series pairs attached to two
drivers.   I am not too familiar with the 749, but if it has four 4/1
drivers, then that is probably the best way.  I guess I have some homework.
Where can I find out about the free-ware programming tool mentioned above?

Thanks;
walt.