diy_efi projects

Matt Boland m.boland at cat.csiro.au
Thu Mar 18 23:42:55 GMT 1999

Hi All,

        I'm new to this diy_efi forum, just joined up the other day. I
have been designing an efi system based on the Philips 80C552 8 bit
microcontroller, sort of 3/4 finished. My problem is that after a day of
designing/building circuits, I just wanna watch tv. I was thinking that
a distributed effort could yield a world class product, sort of like the
open software guys do. You know, they just do their little bit and put
in their 2 cents worth and help with the puzzle.

Does anybody know of such a project in the efi arena? If so could you
let me know? Thanks. Maybe if there is not one going on already, we
could start one. All the stuff could be copyrighted to the designer, but
freely available for downloading and construction by anyone as long as
they don't sell it. You know how it goes. Anyway, let me know what ya'
think...

Matt Boland                                     m.boland at cat.csiro.au
CSIRO Division of Exploration and Mining        Phone: +61 7 3212-4482
PO Box 883  Kenmore                             Fax:   +61 7 3212-4455
QLD 4069 Australia