FI fuel line

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Mar 21 00:12:40 GMT 1999

Wait a minute....  Are you planning on using this for the _entire_
fuel system???  Don't do it.  Get steel tubing.  If the carb lines are
in place, and they're 5/16" steel lines in good shape, use them for
the return line.  Saves some work.  Only use the rubber line for short
sections, like frame to engine, and frame to tank.  Run the steel line
on the inside of the frame to reduce the chances of damage.
Shannen