FI fuel line

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Sun Mar 21 06:10:16 GMT 1999

OK, thanks for the advice from everyone.  I will run the metal line the
length of the car and use the rubber hose for the end connections.  I assume
then that no one has had any problems with the hose clamps that come with
the efi rubber hoses?  These would certainly make connections easier than
metal fittings as well as allowing flex between the engine and frame.

Mike