FI fuel line

Mike Pilkenton mpilkent at ptw.com
Sun Mar 21 06:10:22 GMT 1999

I'm getting ready to run my fuel line for my engine transplant project and
need to change over the stock low pressure carb. lines to high pressure
lines designed for fuel injection.  Was planning to get steel line and form
fittings and all but my local speed shop now has high pressure rubber hose
designed for FI systems.  It apparently has a high strength braided liner
molded into the rubber that is real strong.  Using this hose with the clamps
made for it sure would be easier than bending and forming steel lines.
Anybody elso use this or have advice?  I can't see any disadvantages so
far??

Mike Pilkenton