gm 2.0 liter tbi system for sale

Stowe, Ted-SEA StowT at PerkinsCoie.com
Mon Mar 22 04:44:03 GMT 1999

I just ravaged, a 86 Volvo for it's closed loop jetronic LH system, which
I'm going to use on my mgb, so I need to sell off the following.

it is all out of a 85 Pontiac sunbird, 85-86, L4, "P"

1 used GM throttle body

all sensors, (that plug into the tbi, map sensor, hoses, including
cables/plugs to those sensors.

1 intact 1226867 ECU, w plugs, no wiring harness

1 complete distributor from that engine

1 new coolant temp sensor

1 new mounting gasket for tbi

1 new updated prom for ECU
1 new (& pricey) control module for distributor

1 chilton manual which has schematic etc for that engine/car with thumb
prints.

I think I have other little bits around someplace for it, whatever they are
I'll throw them in. what is not here is an intact wiring harness nor fuel
pump.

I would like to get $200.00 for it all.

the prom, control module & dist cost me $160

trade/? for another Bosch air mass sensor

thanks, Ted Stowe