Injector Math

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Mar 22 19:20:43 GMT 1999

> Oh my god.  You must keep us up to date on your progress.  You are
> going to use the eec-4, no?

I'm not sure if I can get this speed density ECM to work appropriately,
but I'm going to make a good go at it.  yes on the EEC-IV thing, out of a
88 Grand Marquis.  I am pretty sure I have to go MAF, however the local
machine shop I use often keeps pushing me back into the speed density
system swearing its the best solution for a twin-turbo setup like I will
have.  I'm still not convinced.  If its not successful, I do have a GM TPI
setup from 1993, and might just slap that on.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)