Rochester Fuel injection system

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Tue Mar 23 18:41:35 GMT 1999

Popular Hot Rodding had a 3 part series on tuning troubleshooting the
Rochester mechanical FI. I can fax you the info , but beware
it is not for the faint of heart. The article requires 2 special manometers
and other equipment to do it right. Pontiac also had Rochester FI up till
1958 I believe.            Don