O2 Sensor current?

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Tue Mar 23 19:00:36 GMT 1999

I know of no 3-way cat system where the air is injected at the headers once
the engine is warm.  As you noted, it would greatly influence the O2 sensor
to the point that having a sensor becomes moot.  The AIR system on the '77
motor is for open loop and had no O2 sensor.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>