diy flow bench

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 24 04:18:31 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannen Durphey <shannen at grolen.com>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: diy flow bench

He also, references the PHR articles.
As a second thought:
get an old MAF, and matching ecm, hack the diagnostics, so that it doesn'
use any default values, and hook a diacom to it.  Instant accurate
gram/second flow rates.
Then if your real good you could set the MAP filtering rates.
Since your just doing one port the "smaller" the better (ie jus an old 4
cylinder).
Makes me want to build one now, well maybe after I finish the ecm bench LOL.
Bruce