List Topics...

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Wed Mar 24 04:30:21 GMT 1999

This sums it up well.  Please keep the off topic threads short.
It helps to preface the subject of an off topic post with 'OT' to
give members a chance of deleting such messages without having to open them.

Other administrivia.  Please don't post binaries or other
attachments.  Majordomo doesn't usually let them thru and they
end up in a special folder at my ISP... it can be a while
before I get around to looking at them.  And when I do, I always
ask that the attachment be uploaded to the ftp site and a note
posted to the list saying where the file is.

And finally, try to set your mailer for plain text only.
HTML email is practically unreadable to me and some others.
Plain text with a html attachment containing the same text
is a waste of bandwidth IMO.

Orin, list admin.