diy flow bench

Matt Boland m.boland at cat.csiro.au
Wed Mar 24 04:41:22 GMT 1999

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> I'll bet this guy has a pretty good idea of what it takes.
> http://www.htrd.com/kem/flowbench/
>
> I found the link in the archives.
> Shannen

Thanks, that's a good start. Anybody out there who has the Popular Hotrod
Articles on a diy flowbench? Apparently it's October and November 1993. I
think it might be a little hard to track em' down here in Oz but I'll try.
Man!!! I can just taste the cast iron dust now!!!!!!!!

Matt Boland                                     m.boland at cat.csiro.au
CSIRO Division of Exploration and Mining        Phone: +61 7 3212-4482
PO Box 883  Kenmore                             Fax:   +61 7 3212-4455
QLD 4069 Australia