O2 Sensor current?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu Mar 25 02:21:34 GMT 1999

Ah yes, the ECM bias's the O2 sensor to 450mV, then looks to see
when it starts to change from that value. When it does, the
sensor is coming alive, up to temp.

You should be able to get around this by putting a large value
resister in series with the op-amp output. Maybe a 1 or 2 Meg Ohm.
This will then simulate the output impedence of the O2 sensor.

BobR.