A '747 for ignition only

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Mar 26 18:36:09 GMT 1999

Well, it works, so far so good. I have an entire '747 system, sanes
TBI under the hood.  Only thing with the TBI is that I plugged a
TPS into the connector and it's laying on the intake manifold.

Disabled the O2 & TPS error codes, setup the spark map as though
it was a centrif distributor only, put the original carb on,
and fired it up. (Other misc changes in the PROM also).

No error codes, data stream looks good, I'm going for a test drive
as soon as I'm off the PC here...

This is also the first (FIRST!) firing of any efi system that I've
ever done! Yea, I'm a little excited, Yaaa-hoooo.

BobR.

P.S. As soon as I'm done playing with this, I'll get that high
pressure fuel system and the TBI on.