Spark Retard vs overlap

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Mar 26 21:20:32 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>
To: diy_efi at esl2.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl2.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Friday, March 26, 1999 10:12 AM
Subject: Spark Retard vs overlap

That is just a 0 MPH rev limiter.
Now if the control was for boost then that would be something else.
Least to my way of thinking, but I've been wrong before (least twice today).
Bruce
        Doc's been upset.     He's out waxing the boat and trailer.   Had
water
       in everything.   After reading a blonde joke the other day, he found
out
       the boat might be much faster if he takes it off the trailer when in
the water..