Chip for Northstar

Chris Moore northstar87 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:07:04 GMT 1999

Hi,
   I have a very unique car.  I have a 1987 Fiero GT with a 1995
Cadillac Northstar.  It runs great but it will not peel out.  I only
know of about 5 of these projects in the Nation and they all have this
problem.  My engine only has 16,000 miles on it. (just for you info).  I
think that it is the Torque Management located in the PROM.  Torque
Management was to make sure you do not peel out under a heavy load
situation.  It kills injectors and plays with the timing.  It is all
explained in the GM manual.  I had Super Chip try to make a chip for me
and they said that they could take care of the problem.  It still did
not fix it.  I was wondering if you guys could help me out?  Please let
me know.  Thank you.

Chris Moore
ASE Master Auto Tech