Plugs vs. Boost

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 29 17:16:43 GMT 1999

What has worked the best for the Buick GN's is one heat range colder and
using the CR42TS instead of the R42TS... Has a larger diameter center
electrode and wider ground electrode (conducts heat away faster to eliminate
pre-ignition from hot electrodes) and gapped down 3-5 thousandths smaller
from stock spec's.