EST observations (kinda long

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.net
Mon Mar 29 17:40:18 GMT 1999

I just rejoined the group, so excuse my butting into a thread. You look
like you've captured the PWM signal (Pulse Width Modulated), and it
looks like you've interpreted it right to me.

--
http://mindlink.net/terry_martin/

Hear what a paid insurance company hack has to say about my career
prospects.
http://mindlink.net/terry_martin/pacheco.wav