Chip for Northstar

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Mon Mar 29 17:40:04 GMT 1999

Chris,
	If you can figure out the correct ratio, I would pick up
the VSS signal scale it to the wheel frequency, and feed all
the wheel sensor inputs with that signal. It would always
have the right input, and never see wheel slip!! All you
really need to know is how many pulses per revolution the
wheel sensors output.

		Ken