454 TBI to 350

cwagner at info2000.net cwagner at info2000.net
Tue Mar 30 20:04:36 GMT 1999

Thank you for helping me figure if the throttle body would work or
not.  Now my question has to do with programming chip to work
with the throttle body.  I have read the programming 101 section
and still don't know what to put into the maps to run the engine.  I
don't know what the VE of the engine is and how to figure it out.
You have to understand that I just got involved with this stuff and
haven't a clue when it comes to re-doing the chip information.  If
anybody has any information on what to put into the tables and
how they work I would like that.  Like I said before, I have read the
programming 101 and still don't know what to do.