Shutting fuel off whie driving.

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Wed Mar 31 20:18:38 GMT 1999

> Additional question:
>
> pics are simple enough that if I already had alot of electronics
> knowledge that the advanced book would be enough for me to work with
> one?  Is there anyplace on internet that has the datasheets for pics?
> I really believe that I probably have enough electronics that the
> datasheets will be enought for me.

Ladies and gentlemen, it sounds like we have a volunteer.  The place to
start is www.microchip.com, the manufacturer's WWW page.  From there you
can get to hobbyist pages and really find a blizzard of information.
There is a PIC that has support for LCD displays, and surplus 1-4 line
LCD displays can be had cheaply ($10 range) at www.eio.com.  The PIC is
easy electronically.  If you're not used to assembly the programming
might take getting used to.  Go Roger!

--steve

--
Steve Ravet