NC hybrid setup/coolant blows heater core/how to avoid?

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Mon May 3 06:17:44 GMT 1999

Shannen wrote:
>Ross, what kind of car is this?

Mine's a 280ZX, theirs were a 240Z and a 280ZX.

 I ran SB Chevy (several, actually) in
>a 240Z and never experienced a problem.  WOT dustoff??  When do you
>need WOT?? ; )

 hard to tag 10's or 11's w/o WOT they found;^) I only need it long enough
to prove to the passenger they can't grab that C note taped to the dash;^)
Funny you say that, a camaro guy was talking about testing a certain tranny
in 4th or similar at WOT and the datsun V8 guy said he couldn't stay at WOT
long enought to test much of anything 'cept his nerves;^)

{wide open throttle till you see God and then lift}
Ross (dreaming again ) C

Any pics or writeups of your Z8's??  I'm starting a collection of web info
to supplement a friends webpage

http://www.whit.org:80/jcaudle/

I always enjoy reading and viewing others rides to see what they've done
etc, better than any car mags IMO;^)

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a