Flame - Not (Tornado engine?)

Rudi Machilek rudi at vnet.net
Mon May 3 17:06:13 GMT 1999

Entire Toronado front drive assemble was also used in the GM Transmode RV.  As I recall, the carburetor was a Carter Thermo-quad that was prone to warping and leaking.  Would have loved an EFI set-up.  We loaded them down with gas analyzers and mini lab set-ups and drove them all over the US.  Pretty decent gas mileage but prone to overheating.  Another great idea not engineered thoroughly.

Rudi Machilek