747 for timing only

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue May 4 01:34:55 GMT 1999

No, I haven't put it up there yet. I've been busy again, something
about finding a job. Did you know that there are people out there,
that insist on finding you a job? The nerve of some folks! Really
does cut into the free time <g>.

I've been playing around with the aldl list, trying to have the
timing values output. I think I've got it, but it's raining today.

I promise that I'll get it there soon, I need to clean-up the bin
by removing the fueling changes that aren't being used.

BobR.

P.S> Shannen, I'm sending a copy of what I have... I'll post when
the final hit's incoming.