ECU7 EFI project plans

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue May 4 11:24:27 GMT 1999

> Unfortunately, it is expensive to have a small quantity of PC boards made
> (close to $500), so I've been unable to move ahead until I can either find

If your design calls for a single sided or double sided PC board, there is a
product I saw at a tradeshow a year or two ago that you can plot your board using
a special tonor to contact paper, then rub the pcboard onto the copper clad
board, then etch.

I'll see if I can find the brochure and get more information... I had saved it
because it would facilitate my being able to make one-offs.  Since you posted the
pcboard routes on the ftp site... it might be a cheesy way of one making their
own boards.

I'll see what I can dig up.

---

Frederic Breitwieser