ECU7 EFI project plans

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Tue May 4 20:37:59 GMT 1999

> If your design calls for a single sided or double sided PC board, there is a
> product I saw at a tradeshow a year or two ago that you can plot your board using
> a special tonor to contact paper, then rub the pcboard onto the copper clad
> board, then etch.

> I'll see if I can find the brochure and get more information... I had saved it
> because it would facilitate my being able to make one-offs.  Since you posted the
> pcboard routes on the ftp site... it might be a cheesy way of one making their
> own boards.

I assume the board is double sided with 8/10 mil traces
Not something I would like to do with such a system.  I can easily
make single sided boards with 10 mil traces at home using
the MG Chemicals UV-sensitive boards - the hardest part is drilling
them!

(I laser print to overhead projector slides, touch up by hand on
a light box, expose the board using the cheapest flourescent fixture
I could find with the 'correct' tube (a black light is supposed to work),
develop in a weak sodium hydroxide solution and etch in ferric chloride.)

Orin.