ECU7 EFI project plans

Nils Björkman nisse.honik at sodertalje.mail.telia.com
Tue May 4 22:09:50 GMT 1999

Hi

Is it a complicated board with a lot of SMALL tracks, a lot of vias etc.
Is it possible to use a doublesided pcb whitout thruplating (you have to solder
some tracks on componentside) ?
I have equipment to make souch pcb´s (no equipment to make throuplating).
I haven´t or-cad.
Mybe I can help you to make a couple of samples if you can use the abow type.
In that case I need the layout in ex. PDF format or similar. (1:1 or other scale
is ok)

Nils