OT max economy, engine stress

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 5 15:12:16 GMT 1999

Just FYI,

I drove my uncles Viper Roadster a couple a years back.

I drove it for about 30 mins to an hour, with my Dad in the car with me
with a vid cam pointed at me most of the time...

Anywho, I actualy shifted the car into 6th gear at under 30 MPH and
floored it!  It didn't diesel or shutter or anything bad, it was just a
SUPER major D-O-G, I don't remember what rpm it was but you can guess
that it was a TAD under 1,000!!

Just FYI!  NOT DIY_FI but plain old FYI (For Your Info)

Sincerely!,

Todd....!!
--------