Reverse Cooling?

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed May 5 16:06:21 GMT 1999

-> GM went to it earlier than the LT1.  If you look at late 80's IROC's
-> TA's and vettes they should all be reverse flowed.

 '55-'58 Pontiac V8s were reverse flow.  Chevrolet only did the LT1 and
its variants.  The motors you're talking about were L98 type and had
conventional cooling no different from the '55 265 Chevy.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?