ECU7 EFI project plans

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 5 23:03:48 GMT 1999

I just threw out by MG etch tank, heater and bubbler.
The FeCl is nasty, not something to keep in house.
The landlord freaked when she saw that red carpet.
After 2 years and alot of cleaning it  stills has a red tint,
still have some red splash marks on walls and red pants.
I got some flex boards, that you just run thru a laser printer
and etch, but have not tried.  Article is in Nov. 97 of
Electronics Now.
I have heard of exposing in sun.
According to Jan Axelson book.
300 watt quartz halogen headlight
275 watt sun lamp
15 watt black light
any light source 350-425 nanometers
There is alot of info on web, check newsgroup FAQ's
Circuit Design in Central Point OR. made the lowest
cost single sided boards I could find and all they need is
a sketch  Only problem is they take several months and
there web site seems to be gone.
I am going to try pcbmilling.com
had problems with pcbexpress.com software but they
have plated thru holes.
alex