FI pressure

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 7 02:36:49 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Tisdale <btisdale at cybersol.com>
To: <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: FI pressure

Well, I'd suggest using them.  FWIW, 1% or less is nicer.  Oldies, can run
12%.
Usually that acts like a dead hole (depending on displcement, number of
cylinders).
   Next time, ya do it it's kinda neat to get a knock sensor, and scope, and
"look" at the injector for opening, and closing.  Kinda like using a
diagnostic scope for looking at firing voltages etc onna ICE.
Grumpy
          Waiting?, hell I just walk in and read till I find one worth
taking.
          Then take it home, trouble is tooo much M Stewart stuff.

around 10 seconds (555 timer) @ 40psi - less than 2% variation among all 6.

> Guess they're ok - *now*, what to do with this engine????????????????
>
> Once pulled a Nixonian 'dirty trick' on one of my competitors - made up
phony address label w/ his info on it; stuck it to an issue of the "Man-Boy
Love Association" publication - left it in his waiting room.