SV: absurd pressures figures was: atomization enhancement

Gustaf Ulander gustaf.ulander at bercoproduktion.se
Fri May 7 06:10:42 GMT 1999

List

As a fellow Swede I feel I have to back Fredrik up here.

http://www.audi.com/java/models/stage/technic/v6tdi/e_v6tdi.html a link to
Audis TDI homepage, 1500 bar.

Trust us, there IS no typing error, in fact, those high pressures has been
discussed in european magazines for the last 3 years.

Questioning information given is sound, but I feel we're passing the limit
of being plain stubborn here...

//Gustaf, regular lurker