Espen's Reed Valves

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 8 06:48:42 GMT 1999

I've had some MAF stuff read like it was suffern from reversion.  In little
narrow bands the grams/sec would jump up.  I've read that these blips are do
to reversion.  The problem with MAFS is that they measure flow, and don't
care in which direction.  So this is somewhat of a problem on big cammed
motors, and MAF.   Which would only explain that the problem can occur at
higher rpm..
This experimenting/problems were early in my EFI tinkering, so may be full
of errors just that's what I found..
   I really haven't seen a problem with EFI, and reversion at low rpm.
Carbs yes, maybe if using a carb to EFI conversion manifold, with TBI.  But,
for a MAP Port system just ain't seen it, maybe it was there, but not as a
problem.
Bruce