Looking for a 1-psi Hobbes switch

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Sun May 9 01:19:11 GMT 1999

EdDSP at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Here's what I'm doing. I'd like to mount a switch on an intake manifold
 that'll work once there is positive pressure (boost). Such a switch
 exist? A part # would be most appreciated too. >>

The lowest psi activated switch I've ever seen was a 3psi unit...that goes
for like 125 bucks! You can get an adjustable hobbs one (sold for use with
nos systems) that activates at 5psi for like under 10 bucks. Then you can use
a regulator or other restrictor inline and adjust it to show the switch the
psi you need.

Van