Extra Inector Controller project

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun May 9 12:57:05 GMT 1999

You haven't given any clues about what your trying to do here, but, Just off
the top of my head in an effort to get the distibution somewhat even, I'd
seriously think of firing the injector at a rate of the ignition pulse,
divided by a prime number.
ie On a 8 cylinder fire the injector every three/fifth ignition pulse.
6cyl 3-5th
4cyl 3rd
An if using more than one injector, I'd be firing them under different
strategies.
Course none of this might not work depending on your brand of inectors <g>.
Bashful
       Fully healed from last incident