Extra Inector Controller project

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun May 9 18:42:30 GMT 1999

For general ignition intro info.
 Troubleshooting + Repairing Automotive Ignition Systems
     By Andrew Stevens  (old, probably outa print) library might have thou
 The Drs Guide to Optimizing your Ignition System
     Dr Jacobs   available from Jacobs Electronics  Kind of an ad for his
prducts    but does have good entry level info.

  Manual 16009.10-6  GM Fuel Injection Diagnosis
      Call (800)  393-4831

There are lots of others but these I've seen use, and make things easy for
the novice.
Doc

Plecan wrote:
> > You haven't given any clues about what your trying to do here, but, Just
off
> > the top of my head in an effort to get the distibution somewhat even,
I'd