VSS Omit???

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon May 10 00:49:59 GMT 1999

There's a much better chance it's the other way around.  GM sold the
Turbo Hydramatic 400 to many companies, including Rolls Royce and
Jeep.  I've never seen GM use a Chrysler trans in a car.  But as
always, could be wrong.  FWD Chrysler products use a speed sensor that
mounts to the speedo cable, and there are aftermarket units that can
be used as well.
Shannen