Hobbs pressure switches

James Seabolt jseabolt at intermediatn.net
Mon May 10 21:35:14 GMT 1999

Someone wrote:

> The lowest psi activated switch I've ever seen was a 3psi unit...that goes
> for like 125 bucks! You can get an adjustable hobbs one (sold for use with
> nos systems) that activates at 5psi for like under 10 bucks. Then you can
use
> a regulator or other restrictor inline and adjust it to show the switch the
> psi you need.

You can get these switches at NAPA. The two pole switches sell for $14. The
three pole (Closed/normally open/normally closed) sells for more.

The two pressure switches that Hobbs makes I know of are rated 3 to 10
pounds (two pole) and the other one is (.1 to 24 PSI) three pole. The later
is the most versitile.

James Seabolt -----> mailto:jseabolt at intermediatn.net
Webpage: http://users.intermediatn.net/jseabolt/
ICQ # : 7344463

United States

1980 FIAT 2000 TURBO Spider injected (John Deere aspirated)
1981 FIAT 2000 Spider (Rest in Pieces)
1981 FIAT X 1/9 (Injected)
1994 JEEP Wrangler (2.5l )
1976 Chevrolet Pickup (454 Big block/7.3 liter)