RPM independence

Howard Wilkinson owly at mcn.net
Tue May 11 02:24:11 GMT 1999

Mike:
    I beg your pardon here, but I was not able to translate this into
something that fit into the framework of what I was talking about....
Ultra short duration was not contemplated.

> Too much fuel at
>idle because the injector duration is shorter that the injector
ON/OFF
>transition period.

    My thinking was to set injector duration more or less to what was
required at idle, and increasing pulse rate with RPM... extreme short
pulse duration would serve no purpose that I can see.
    Would you mind elaborating on this a little bit please?      H.W.