Misc Electronics

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 11 14:37:59 GMT 1999

How, or is there a safe way to "open" the guts of an EPROM,  that is so that
a ribbon cable can be soldiered to it, for using a remote prom/emulator.

After a 3 month wait, I got a Radio Shack, PC/laptop 2 Oscilloscope probe
(They had run out at the master distribution center).
For the EEs probably it has little to offer but, least for me, I got to see
what the ALDL looks like..
   One big feature is that you can pick what colors contrast best for you.
So us ol timers can see what going on.
   On a side note, is there enough interest for me to put together some
notes on an ecm bench?.  I got some digitial photos, to go along with it,
just don't want to clutter the DIY stuff if not many are interested.
Bruce