alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 11 19:37:42 GMT 1999

I've never overhauled nor tuned any of my Holley's, that may be part of
the prob... I just swap one to another til I get one that works the best
at the time for the kinda driving/racing that I'm doin at the time!

Holley's will always probably be in my life, jsut not as much in the
future after I figure out and adapt an inexpensive FI system to my
car(s)...

Startin with the 70 Superbee's 440...

Future plans incluse twin turbo's so I need big nuff injectors to handle
almost 1,000 hp, am currently at about 400-450 hp so need at LEAST big
nuff injectors for 500 hp minimum, how many lb injectors do I ned if I
go sequential port injection and where can I find these type of forumlae
so I don't have to beg you's guys for answers to these type of simple
answers to these formulae....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess 30-40 lb injectors will get me
runnin where I'm current;y at HP wise, I don't know which size throttle
body to use either, how do ya convert mm's to CFM? with a naturally as
well as Turbo'd engine...

I get 6.1-6.2 mpg on the highway currently and MUST correct this
situation ASAP or else get even poorer and maybe lose electriciy, water,
phone etc.. due to the fuel bill overpowering my other bills, I've GOT
to get to work SOME HOW ya know!

I believe I CAN get over 20 mph with a mild 440 in a 3700 lb car!

What do ya'll think?

Thanks for any positive(real,useable) input!

Sincerely!,

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm

Thanks!