L-jetronic mods

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Wed May 12 01:03:00 GMT 1999

Hi James,

Bruce's suggestion of the 749/Sunbird chip is a good one. I'm considering
this as the next step for my Spider, or maybe EFI332, or maybe build my
own.  Before you take on replacing your ECU however,  you might want to
look at http://www.students.tut.fi/%7ek124775/Injection.html.  He's got
some good info on modifying the L-Jet.

Bill Shaw
'78 124 Spider
(Will soon be) Fuel injected and stepping out over the line
http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiat.html