alternative engines, WARPED

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 15:18:36 GMT 1999

WOW Fred,

Thanks for that!

Would LUV to get rid of the ugly distributor in the front of the engine!

The ignition wires protruding from the front tend to make the engine
look messy...

Where would ya'll recommend mounting the big cmoputer and coil packs on
a big car like my 70 Coronet Superbee(Looks kinda like a Dukes a Hazard
69 Charger)

Would it go in or around the glove box?  Or under the hood somewhere
cool?

Just wonderin...

Fred, your advice sounds like an affordable alternative to plain ol
stocker injection... which would be tough to make handle my power
demands...even without the twin turbo's!

Hey, have you eve thought of creating a package deal for your Mopar?

I bet you could sell it like hot cakes, I know I'd want one, depending
on the price, which I KNOW copuld be VERY decent!

LATER!

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm