"ION" information - current status?

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Fri May 14 15:24:22 GMT 1999

Peter Gargano wrote:

> I've spent a few hours looking through SOME of the archived
> references to the ION project. I could not see any significant
> reference to ION in 1999. In fact most of the interesting
> information came from 1995! So...
>
>   1. I's there still interested in ION?

There is plenty of interest, no question about that.  There was a good
summary posted under the thread "Gar's Crown Jewels" or something
similar.

>   2. Did anyone decode and post a schematic
>      of the SAAB ION sensor PCB (with the quad
>      comparator)?
>
>   3. How can I get hold of SAE950003 & 4? Anyone
>      got the essence of these articles in print
>      (or are the original articles available
>      somewhere via FTP)?

Unless you can talk someone into photocopying them for you, you'll
either have to buy them from SAE or copy them yourself.  If you're near
a university with an engineering department the library will probably
have SAE journals.

If someone can scan the articles I'll post them on the WWW page.

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com
Advanced Risc Machines, Inc.