Honda

Sergio Ivan Ornelas serg76 at mail.utexas.edu
Fri May 14 20:19:48 GMT 1999

Check out http://hybrid.honda-perf.org
You can put an 87 integra engine in their or a first generation zc, both
bolt in.  As far as boost is concerned don't do it, hondas are open deck
and can't handle that much pressure.  People have turboed out older
hondas but I wouldn't recommend it.  Also check out
http://www.hasport.com  talk to Brian, last I heard he was developing a
bolt in kit for 3gen civics to put in newer Bseries engines.