Honda

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Fri May 14 21:38:42 GMT 1999

At 03:20 PM 5/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Check out http://hybrid.honda-perf.org
>You can put an 87 integra engine in their or a first generation zc, both
>bolt in.  As far as boost is concerned don't do it, hondas are open deck
>and can't handle that much pressure.  People have turboed out older
>hondas but I wouldn't recommend it.  Also check out
>http://www.hasport.com  talk to Brian, last I heard he was developing a
>bolt in kit for 3gen civics to put in newer Bseries engines.

	Unless you want to get wild and weld in a block brace thatv fills that
open area on the deck surface.  Try JG...I don't have a URL for them or
anything but they put out some serious power by filling the top of the
block and replacing the cylinder plating with good old iron liners.
Apparently the stock F1 technology stuff will crack under minimal flex,
such as high-boost apps.
	Damn...and I thought F1 technology was always better for street use!  :-)

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota
	http://surf.to/garage-te51 Garage TE51 International