"ION" information - current status?

JCsDOOR at aol.com JCsDOOR at aol.com
Sat May 15 05:43:56 GMT 1999

  Well, it has been a while after the flame war gar has goon his way, and my
life went to hell for a while. A new WD 6gig hard drive almost got the best
of me. IT would change the spelling of the fat files, about every 2 months or
so. I got a new pII mother bord, I thought every thing was ok.HA!HA! lost
every thing again. To make a long story short WD wont talk to me because I do
not have a recite<sent it in for rebate> . WD sucks!!!!!!! .

Gar was interested in using ion for aircraft Eng. I wanted to us for small
block chev.
I believe I found a way to make it work with stock hei. After the flame wars
ii am somewhat hesitant to work on it again.Btw what the hell,Ill give it a
try.
I am a Saab Tech so I cant always get right back. Remember All It is, is 400v
on the tip of the plug when cycl fires <ionizes > The 400 volts goes to
ground. Each plug has its own operating system. Its late so this  doesn't
make much sence

Jim Crance