Rosie, K-Mart, Guns, & EFI

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat May 15 09:54:24 GMT 1999

Hi Greg,,,Hi all,

It's such a sad statement coming from one of our
leaders...(right!!!!!!..........it makes me sick).......I had someone talk
with me the other day about how Japan doesn't have gun problems becuase if
you buy a gun the barrel is plugged and a sword is cut short for the general
public,,,,,,,,,does it stop the unnecessary death???? NO, because it is well
known it is easy to stop a life.....it is not an honorable thing,,,,here it
it glamorous,,,I try to teach Honor but with young children it is a hard
concept to distiguish between, .....I feel sorry for people like Rosie,,,,she
just doesn't get it.......and I'm sorry to get off the EFI subject but alot
of us have kids and we all have a pretty good idea of how we
feel.............I don't talk as much as I should with my neighbors but I bet
we all could talk about alot of stuff even if we don't agree............ttyl
-Carl Summers

<< Subj:	 Rosie, K-Mart, Guns, & EFI